An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to work for a large engineering and support services provider based in Bournemouth. The role will transfer to Portsmouth later this year.
The organisation is at FTSE100 business; the UK's leading provider of engineering support to the Ministry of Defence (MOD) and the Armed forces.As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Production of management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations and cashflow performance
- Continuous improvement of reporting processes.
- Some involvement with statutory accounts/audit
- Consolidation of budgets and forecast
- Part Qualified / Newly Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills / Excel skills
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Eligibility for security clearance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that can offer fantastic career progression and challenges.What's on offer?
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Location: Bournemouth / Portsmouth
PermanentHow to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Mike Vallis - Consultant