SC Cleared* PCO/Project Coordinator/Project Administrator
SC Cleared* PCO/Project Coordinator/Project Administrator (Project Support) is urgently required by our Global Defence and IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. The successful applicant will have defence sector experience.
Responsibilities and Skills
- This role is required to support the delivery of numerous project requests by providing a PMO function to manage the increased volume of invoicing, equipment orders, process adherence, reporting and document management functions.
- The Project Coordinator will provide the link between Project administration and Project Management.
- The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator will be to provide Project or Programme support by operating defined processes or procedures against a defined standard.
- Assisting in the successful delivery of projects by coordinating meeting booking, invoicing, purchase orders, updating logs, documentation or financial management, organise Project Board meetings.
- Co-ordinating the collection of data from all members of the project team, consolidating that data and providing summary reports
- Compiling with project reporting requirements and recording of Spotlight data. Sets up and maintains a library and registry of all contractual, baseline and project documentation using Project Web.
- The successful applicant will have defence sector experience.
- Establishing document control procedures and maintaining project documentation.
- Compiling and updating the overall programme or project plan and escalates planning issues.
- Supporting the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log.
- Configuration management of all programme documentation and deliverables.
- Co-ordinating collection of financial information to update the project's financial records.
- Supporting the project or programme team and is likely to have limited customer interaction.
- The role holder will provide comprehensive support cover for projects, plan co-ordination, monitoring of project/programme risks
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.