Blackberry Administrator (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take)
Blackberry Administrator (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Liverpool - £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits – Permanent
Blackberry Administrator, Blackberry, Blackberry Enterprise Server Administrator, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Blackberry Administration Service, Blackberry Administration Service Administrator, Mobile Device Manager, BES, BAS, MDM, AD/DNS, Microsoft Exchange, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2010/2013, OWA
A Global systems integrator requires a Blackberry Administrator to be based in Liverpool to start ASAP.
- The Blackberry administrator will be responsible for providing technical support for Blackberry services.
- The Blackberry Administrator will require an aptitude for working with other infrastructure and application teams and to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of critical, high priority and escalated issues.
- Experience in Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES), Blackberry Administration Service (BAS), Mobile Device Manager (MDM) applications, systems, networks, and data.
- Hands on Knowledge and experience in deployment/administration/troubleshooting of Blackberry solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange-based messaging systems in a enterprise-size Exchange 2010/2013 environments.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (e.g. BES, Good Mobile Messaging, etc) for an enterprise-size platform.
- Expertise with remote messaging solutions (OWA etc)
- Expertise with MS Windows Server 2008/2012, Internet Information Services (IIS), MS Active Directory.
- Experience in Installing, Configuring and Administering Windows
- Experience in the administration of Anti-virus and Anti-Spam devices/software
- Experience in the administration of AD/DNS.
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take
£30,000 - £35,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.