Exchange Administrator (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take)
Exchange Administrator (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Liverpool - £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits – Permanent
Exchange Administrator, Outlook Administrator, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Lync 2013, Powershell, Administrator, Lync Administration, Active Directory, DNS, PKI, Deployment, Administration, Troubleshooting
A Global systems integrator requires an Exchange Administrator to be based in Liverpool to start ASAP.
- The Exchange administrator will be responsible for providing technical support for Exchange.
- The Exchange administrator will require an aptitude for working with other infrastructure and application teams and to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of critical, high priority and escalated issues.
- Strong knowledge Exchange 2010/2013.
- Hands-on experience in deployment/administration/troubleshooting in Exchange 2010/2013.
- Strong knowledge and experience on Public Folder Creation, Deletion, handling permission, replication issues & migration.
- Hands-on experience in automating task via PowerShell.
- Good PowerShell/script knowledge.
- Experience in administration/troubleshooting/deploying in Active directory/DNS/PKI/Certificates.
- Good knowledge in MS Outlook administration.
- Capable of administration/troubleshooting/deploying in Exchange 2010/2013
- Capable of administration/troubleshooting/deploying in Lync 2013.
- Capable of administration/troubleshooting/deploying in Active directory.
- Understanding of PKI certificates used and ability to troubleshoot all issues.
- Experience in Office365 online will be an added advantage.
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take
£30,000 - £35,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.