Windows Infrastructure Server Administrator x2 (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take)
Windows Infrastructure Server Administrator x2 (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Liverpool - £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits – Permanent
Infrastructure Server Administrator, Windows Administrator, Windows Administration, Patch Management, Image Management, AD Administration, Anti-virus Administration, VMWare Administration, Windows Server, vCenter, ESX Farms.
A Global systems integrator requires two Windows Infrastructure Server Administrators to be based in Liverpool to start ASAP.
- Windows Administration
- Patch Management
- Image Management
- AD Administration
- Anti-virus Administration
- VMWare Administration
- Proactive monitoring
- Practical experience troubleshooting issues of Windows OS and various services running on Windows OS
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks independently without escalations in a high-pressure environment.
- Prior experience working as Windows Administrator in a multi-tenant environment
- Sound knowledge on managing Windows Operating Systems (Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2012 server) on Physical and Virtual infrastructure
- Good understanding with respect to identification, troubleshooting and resolution of Windows Operating System issues
- Sound knowledge with respect to identification, troubleshooting and resolution of various services running on Windows Operating system
- Sound knowledge on Proactive monitoring, performance management and tuning on Windows based platform
- Experience in monitoring and managing vCenter console, ESX Farms and datastores
- Good understanding of Antivirus Management
- Good knowledge on Patch management
- Good knowledge on networking as related to operating systems
- Sound knowledge on OS deployment using SCCM or any other tools
- Good Knowledge on Active Directory
- Sound knowledge on ITIL standard processes
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take
£30,000 - £35,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.