Server / Delivery Manager
- Job Type
Job Title: Server / Delivery Manager
Salary: To £50K + Flex Benefits
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Delivery Manager with experience on the Server side, to join a large, well established and very high profile account. You will have an overarching management function for multiple teams maintaining all aspects of the Server Infrastructure which include Server Delivered Service, Storage, Optimisation as well as the Server Project & Demand. You will also ensure that Infrastructure is maintained and project resource delivered, review and approve service architecture designs and deliver continual service improvement to drive efficiencies. You must have a proven track record of working in a diverse and technically challenging infrastructure with excellent communication & report writing skills with an excellent knowledge of a core software & hardware technologies. Preferably SC or DV cleared, though we will consider candidates eligible for and willing to undergo an advanced security clearance process.
- Managing Team Leads & reacting to technical escalations from Server team engineers.
- Provide continuity for the Server estate ensuring Delivered Service metrics are maintained within KPI and SLA’s.
- Assisting SADS community from an operations perspective to ensure designs can be supported.
- Provide efficiencies and continual service improvements within the team.
- Strong management experience with teams of 30+
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Excellent prioritisation skills with the flexibility to adapt to business requirements
- Good IT skills combined with a good head for business
- Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Solid understanding and proven track record with Microsoft technologies
- Hardware knowledge HP server range
- Vmware ESX
- HP Storage Technologies
- DV Cleared or eligible
- ITIL Foundation
- PRINCE 2 Foundation
- DV Cleared
About this job
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology.
With over 38,000 employees in more than 20 countries and revenue of €3.6 billion in 2015, this is a great time to join the organisation as you will be pivotal to our continued development and growth plans. We’re offering you the opportunity to do more too - using your business skills and knowledge, and your creativity, to add more value than clients would traditionally expect.
Apply for Server / Delivery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly