Network Support Engineer (SC/DV)
4 days left
- Job Type
Network Support Engineer (SC/DV) - Contract - Gloucestershire - £competitive
Synergize Consulting are now hiring for a Network Support Engineer to work for a leading defence client based in Gloucestershire on a contract basis.
The Engineer as part of a larger 3rd-level Networks management team will provide specialist support for Network equipment and cabling (copper & fibre) infrastructure, including all IP network devices i.e. routers (including all onsite All Encrypted Network (AEN) routers), switches, cryptographic devices, Firewalls, VoIP and VTC services.
The Engineer will support LAN/WAN infrastructure through incident, change, problem and configuration management. The role will encompass support for Trails, projects and exercises, routine and emergency maintenance and Capacity and demand management.
- Commercial experience in a network support role, ideally within a government or defence environment
- Holding a JNCP/Junos certification such as JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIE etc would be highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of Juniper routers and switches
- Previous LAN/WAN support and TCP/IP protocol knowledge
- Knowledge of ITIL would be desirable
- Due to the nature of the client, it would be an advantage for candidates to hold, or be eligible and willing to undergo, a certain level of security clearance (SC or DV).
If you are looking to take the next exciting step in your IT career, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Network Support Engineer (SC/DV)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly