Accessibility Test Lead
6 days left
- Job Type
Accessibility Test Lead - Home Office
ACCESSIBILITY, WCAG 2.0, ACCESSIBILITY TEST CONSULTANT, UX, USER RESEARCH
Central London - Salary between £39,333 - £45,232 plus an additional retention allowance and up to 22% pension contribution, flexi work time, family friendly benefits and more.
An exciting new role has become available, working for the Home Office as a Accessibility Test Lead to be responsible for facilitating and assuring the delivery of Accessibility testing for multiple projects and programmes.
The Home Office builds and provides services for the use, and benefit of, citizens and staff. They build services that are as inclusive as possible. As a minimum, services must meet Level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) and Equality Act 2010.
- Experience of or exposure to Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) and Equality Act 2010 or GDS Accessibility Standards
- Experience of using Assistive Technology including but not limited with: Dragon, JAWS, NVDA, WindowEyes, ZoomText, VoiceOver
- Ability to provide consultancy advice and support to enable effective Accessibility testing, including the early automation of technical aspects as far as possible
- Experience with establishing and maintaining technical accessibility requirements, based on industry-standards, legislative requirements and user needs
- Strong understanding of testing concepts and tools such as Automation testing and a good technical background including experience of opensource
- Experience testing within an agile environment
- Experience establishing relationships with a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders
- UX or User Research experience
If you would like to have a discussion about the role or for some further details, please do not hesitate to contact James on james.spence- or 0161 924 3929.
Apply for Accessibility Test Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly