CyberSecurity - Business Partnership Manager (m/f)
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus' CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
For Airbus CyberSecurity we are currently looking for a Business Partnership Manager (m/f). This position can either be located in Newport, South Wales or Munich/Ottobrunn, Germany.
Your main tasks will include:
- Being responsible for the strategic partnership development in terms of business objectives
- Establishing a vertical specific partnership plan
- Being responsible for one or several verticals (Transport, Utilities, system integrators, big 4)
- Identifying and recruiting ad hoc partners to establish new presence and increase drastically CyberSec market reach for the vertical
- Developing a strategic relationship with partner, for instance with a co-designed offer, shared R&D on innovative cybersecurity topic, belong to the same public/trade association
- Developing shared plans and objectives for each partnership, to achieve partner's objectives and Airbus DS Cybersecurity objectives (brand awareness, management awareness, certified experts, sales meeting with account mapping, joint innovation or certified solutions, business plan with Order Intake numbers, etc.)
- Ensuring that these plans and objectives are met
- Being responsible for partners' satisfaction and retention
- Being in charge of cross-functional and cross-national evangelisation and coordination
- Writing notes, statements that succinctly and effectively convey the value of the partner
- Providing regular reporting, analysis on relationship status to management
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level in Information Technology or equivalent
- Extensive experience in Information Systems and Cyber Security
- Good knowledge of Cyber Security Products
- Proven experience in Sales and Business Development
- Good Relationship and Partner Management
- Fluent in English; French, German or Spanish would be a plus
Please apply online for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
More searches like this
- Aerospace SC Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Newport
- Cyber Security SC Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Newport
- Defence SC Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Newport
- Digital Forensics SC Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Newport
- Sales / Marketing SC Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Newport