Service Management Consultant - Process / Service Architect
Service Management Consultant - Process/Service Architect is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire. The successful applicant be working in general: 3 days in Dunstable, 1 day from Stevenage and 1 day from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Impact Assessment for the Project changes within the estate
- Service Acceptance Criteria
- Validation of Statement of Requirements
- Assist with the completion of Statement of Works
- Service Model including, Service Levels, Hours of operation, Contacts, Escalation points and Support processes;
- Service Desk Call flows
- Service Definition
- Assessment of all additional Service costs, including licence and maintenance costs for the relevant service.
- Warranty Document including entry and exit criteria
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.