1 day left
- Job Type
Opportunity for an experienced Wintel Engineer to join a global blue chip company as part of a dedicated projects team. This would involve:
- Providing support to Windows Servers, Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications, and all approved peripheral devices and user access devices.
- Performing diagnostics using enterprise remote control utilities, terminal emulation and Citrix
- Supporting all parts of the Infrastructure with a focus on Problem Management of Applications including Core Platforms (Server 2003/2008), SQL, Backup solutions, Office Apps, DNS/DHCP/Group Policy
- Monitoring and making recommendations regarding the performance of servers, peripherals and UADs (user attribute data set) within the environment
- Root cause analysis on server failures.
- The installation, configuration, maintenance and deployments of products and services in line with the change control process.
Our client recognises the importance of rewarding employees with an annual bonus scheme, up to 10% pension contribution and access to continued professional development within your field and across the technology sector.
If you are passionate about what you do and keen to make a difference you will succeed in this organisation!
For this role we are interested in speaking with candidates with a good mix of the following:
- Windows Server 2003/2008, VMWare, Active Directory, Microsoft Sharepoint, Unix, Citrix, Anti-virus software
As this role is working within a secure environment candidates will be required to go through high level security clearance. To be eligible you must have a minimum 10 years permanent UK residency and a valid UK passport.
If this sounds like you apply now or get in touch on 0113 200 2237 / Rebecca.email@example.com for further information!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Wintel Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly