Service Architect (Process) - ITIL - Dunstable
Service Architect (Process - ITIL - Contract - Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
A global IT services company is currently searching for an ITIL Service Architect (Process) to join their team on an initial 6 month contract to be based in Dunstable.
The Service Architect will be responsible for the design of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation customers.
The successful Service Architect will ensure that the IT service provider's customers and account teams receive Service Design and Service Management processes which meets their requirements. These deliverables are underpinned by lower-level artefacts which are also produced by the Service Architect in collaboration with the capability units.
The role is responsible for the creation of the following components:
- Service organisation design
- Service management process/procedure definition
- Customer engagement workshops (to agree processes & interfaces)
- Process work instruction
- Service desk design
- Service reporting design
- Service management tool design
- Service management / design proposals to customers
- Service management consultancy
- Change Requests for projects which require out of scope deliverables
The Service Architect can be engaged during any of the following phases of the service lifecycle, but is usually focused on Transition.
- Service Delivery
- Service Decommissioning
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.