Retail Architect - Newbury
My Client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunication companies are looking for a Retail Architect to join their team on an initial 3 month contract.
The ideal Retail Architect will have previous logistics and supply chain experience and preferable worked for a telecommunications company previously.
- Participation in design reviews and assurance activities throughout the Development lifecycle
- Challenge up stream requirements and design activity
- Lead and assure the Domain LLD effort for technical transformation demand being a key sign-off of Gate 4 to 6 technical artefacts
- Close Co-operation with the Business to understand and help them build their strategic vision, and to align it with the Domain technical roadmap.
- Work with and advise Operations on triaging live issues.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Sound overall knowledge of Retail, Logistics and Supply Chain applications, Infrastructure, and associated integration relating to the Domain with an in-depth knowledge of at least one core domain platform.
- Ability to critique and feedback structured comments on Design Artefacts relating to proposed Domain System developments.
- Experienced in creating system roadmaps demonstrating clear logical sequencing of change with a view of transformational and target system states.
- An understanding of the political climate and how to respond to political challenges.
- Be aware of and capable of using Telecoms, IT Industry and Enterprise Architecture Best Practice methodologies, process, function and data maps such as those used by TM Forum, or defined by ITIL, TOGAF, BPMN, UML etc.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.