ITIL Service Management Consultant (Process/broad background)
ITIL Service Management Consultant is urgently required by our IT Services Client for an initial 6-month contract to be based in Dunstable. Working in a Portfolio environment, the successful Service Management Consultant will ensure that our client's customer and account team receive Service Design & Service Management processes which meets their requirements, both contractually and operationally. These deliverables are underpinned by lower level artefacts which are also produced by the Service Architect in collaboration with the capability units.
The Service Management Consultant is responsible for the design of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation customers. The role is responsible for the creation of the following components:
- Service organisation design
- Service management process/procedure definition
- Customer engagement workshops (to agree processes & interfaces)
- Process work instruction
- Service desk design
- Service reporting design
- Service management tool design
- Service management / design proposals to customers
- Service management consultancy
- Change Requests for projects which require out of scope deliverables
The Service Management Consultant t can be engaged during any of the following phases of the service lifecycle, but is usually focused on Transition.
- Service Delivery
- Service Decommissioning
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.