Investigator - Sapphire
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are currently looking for two Investigators to work on the Sapphire Team based in Stratford.
Sapphire teams form part of the Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command (SOECA)
Sapphire investigators deal with Rape and Serious Sexual Offences and are based across five pan-London sites.
Duties and Responsibility
- Trace and interview victims/witnesses - as per Operational victim strategy secure accounts including VRI and/or MG11
- Researching MPS databases for victims/witnesses/suspects.
- Assist officers when processing suspects by conducting searches/interviews (as directed by the DS)
- Preparation of relevant documentation for and submission of items/devices to forensic hubs/labs for examination
- Assist Officers in reviewing material held by the investigation team, including third party material.
- Assist Officers with preparation of case files/scheduling of disclosure material
- Assist IOs with preparation of cases for court. Collection and conveyance of witnesses/victims as directed by the DS. Support at trial as directed by the DS.Ideal Candidates
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in CAIT/Sapphire/SOIT.
- Be ABE Trained
- Be competent evidential statement (MG11) takers.
Contract Length - 5 Months
Pay Rate - £19.67 (Umbrella)
More searches like this
- Intelligence SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (East)
- Policing SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (East)
- Public Sector SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (East)
- Security SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (East)
- Counter Terrorism SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (East)