Installation Design Authority (IDA - SC - DV)
Installation Design Authority / IDA / Defence / SCIDA / CIDA / CESG
My client is a leading Defence organisation looking for an IDA.
Job purpose and accountabilities include:
* Good understanding and working knowledge of the purposes of Secure IT systems and related Information Security (InfoSec) requirements as defined in JSP 440 and JSP604 leaflet 4800; SDIP29, CESG Memos and TEMPEST installation design criteria.
* Review design documents to ensure compliance to JSP604, JSP480 & JSP440 and relevant British Standards. Raising RAG reports in respect to compliance.
* Attend meetings with the customer during the Infrastructure Installation process, from start-up to closure, including Legacy Closure.
* Experience of Juniper network technologies.
* Experience of Telecoms/Datacomms environments, i.e. knowledge of SDH, DSL, IP, Data Routing
* Review design documents.
* Qualification of MOD CIDA and experience of using the skills in an operational environment
* Compliance. Ensuring the sub-contractor meets electrical and environmental standards (BS) relating to the computer room and user environments. This will include Inside Plant (ISP) and Outside Plant (OSP), ensuring compliance meets all the relevant requirements of JSP604, JSP480 & JSP440 and relevant British Standards.
SC Clearance preferred. Further details please respond to this advert or email me on: email@example.com
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Diversity Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.