I'm looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Salesforce Developer to work for a hugely successful and technology driven blue chip company in London. You will be responsible for delivering Salesforce CRM solutions across my clients Subscription and Billing systems which in 2016 were shortlisted for the BCS UK Digital Project of the Year award.
This will involve:
- Building new capabilities in Salesforce to support the needs of different areas across the business
- Delivering a powerful and intuitive user experience and creating insight into customer relationships
- Ensuring solutions are robust and technically fit for purpose and meet required quality and operational monitoring standards.
You will be expected to hit the ground running and will join a highly collaborative and multi disciplined Agile team who currently work to Continuous Delivery processes and SCRUM/Kanban methodologies.
We are interested in candidates with a good mix of the following:
- Strong commercial experience within Salesforce development
- Proven ability to deliver solutions in Apex, Visualforce and Asynchronous processes
- A strong background within development and exposure to other programming technologies (Java, Python etc)
- Experience of integrating Salesforce with other web and server based systems
- An understanding of Agile development and delivery
Highly desirable but not essential:
- Certified to at least Salesforce Developer (401)/App Builder or ideally Platform Developer I
If you are a skilled Developer who is passionate about the latest technologies, talented in what you do and keen to make a difference please contact Rebecca Richardson on 0113 200 2237 or apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age