Hardware / Microelectronics - Cryptography
Job Role: Hardware / Microelectronics - Cryptography
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Our client is seeking Vulnerability engineers to join the team in Gloucestershire, working within a rapidly fast paced changing environment. You will need to have a strong understanding of at least some of the following:
Interest in one of the following areas is required:
- Cryptographic security products
- Cryptographic communication systems
- Vulnerability Research
- Reverse Engineering
- Ethical Hacking
- Penetration Testing
- Assembly and various scripting languages
- Cryptography and Cryptographic Systems
- Network Security
- Agile Software Development
- Embedded system development
- Automated testing tools
- Analysis of electronic data
- Utilising state of the art tools to forensically obtain data from pc, servers, mobiles etc.
- Work alongside regulators, legal advisors etc.
- Data Recovery and forensic analysis
- Analysis of C based machine code
Understand the full system development life cycle and system engineering processes associated with each phase
- Metlab, Python, C++, C, C#
- Experience of machine coding, Object C, C++, Java
- Windows, iOS, OSX, Android and Linux operating systems
- The candidate will understand the fundamental concepts associated with wireless networks.
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate the fundamental concepts associated with pen-testing.
- The candidate will be able to conduct vulnerability scans and analyse the results.
- The candidate will be able to use the appropriate technique to scan a network for potential targets.
- The candidate will be able to enumerate users through different methods.
- The candidate will be able to use and configure the Metasploit Framework at an intermediate level.
- The candidate will be able to use vulnerabilities to move files between remote systems.
- The candidate will be able to utilise wireless cryptographic and client vulnerabilities including but not limited to hijacking and key attacks.
At least one of the following qualifications:
- Engineering Degree - IT or Electronics
- Mathematics Degree
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or equivalent
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) or equivalent
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) or equivalent
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) or equivalent
- Encase EnCE or equivalent
- CREST Certifications or equivalent
- OR a willingness to learn new Cyber Security skills!
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of Government security clearance.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Central Government jobs in Cheltenham
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Cyber Security jobs in Cheltenham
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Defence jobs in Cheltenham
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Digital Forensics jobs in Cheltenham
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Engineering jobs in Cheltenham