FM Site Supervisor
Facilities Management Site Supervisor
£32,000 per annum
Full time, Permanent
Excellent Benefits Package
My client, a FTSE 100 Engineering Support Services Organisation who provide a reliable and responsive integrated Facilities Management service are currently recruiting a FM Site Supervisor to be based at a Military Flying School.
Managing a team of FM Assistants and a Maintenance Engineer, you will ensure that contracted services are delivered on time, to budget and to a suitable quality that effectively supports customer core business outputs and to maintain legal compliance.
You will support commitments to Health & Safety by promoting a positive health and safety culture and effective application of the Safe System of Work.
You will work with stakeholders to develop and sustain effective working relationships and provide the customer with excellent service and FM support.
- Develop and maintain a team that is capable of delivering the FM contract output in a Safe, competent and professional manner.
- Maintain records using the Document Centre and Electronic Management system.
- Actively promote safety and contribute to safety related initiatives and culture.
- Ensure planned preventative maintenance needs are identified and that activities are delivered in accordance with the plan.
- Develop, submit and agree annual budgets and quarterly forecasts as per the agreed scope of delivery.
- Experience in the management of a multi skilled team delivering FM support within a highly regulated environment.
- Engineering background
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Good level of communication skills
- Able to build relationships with stakeholders and Supply Chain
- Experience of safety management and legal requirements
- Full UK driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation and progress your career in an interesting environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity, please either apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723 or at .