Solutions Architect - Long Term contract
A well known public sector body who help the UK government do its procurement is undertaking a huge project to develop a new market place involving procurement into government. They require a business facing solutions architect to work at their site in London. On offer is a long term contract finishing in October.
- A large amount of end users of an estimated amount of over 100,000 customers so you have the ability to have a huge impact.
- A critical role that needs someone ASAP to start so you can get into a job very quickly
- Run workshops with 30-40 people involved who will view you as the expert and will see you as the go to person in this area in the future.
- Work with every government department and get a good idea of how they do their procurement, making you a subject matter expert in this area.
- TOGAF, desirable but not necessary
- Experience of stakeholder management especially senior stakeholders
- Able to run multiple projects across several sites at the same time.
- Very good presentation skills.
- Ability to get SC cleared if necessary
- ERP experience (oracle, SPA)
- Detailed knowledge of other marketplaces eg. Zanzibar or ProcServce
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about contracting in the public sector contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialties: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM