Aircraft Structures Technician
Aircraft Structures Technician - Cheltenham
An FTSE 100 company is currently looking for an experienced Aircraft Structures Technician to take on a permanent position ASAP. The company is highly regarded for its employee recognition and vital position in today's market place. You will be a driven individual who is looking to work in a fast paced environment with a supportive team where you are encouraged to put forward your own ideas.
The technician is primarily responsible for the manufacturing and installation of modification packages as directed by the Production and installation Manager.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows -
- Sheet Metal Manufacturing
- Paint spraying
- Composite Component Fabrication
- Supporting paperwork and certification.
- Have a structured approach to staging production tasks.
- Considers the impact of his/hers decision making
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience -
- Extensive sheet metal work manufacturing / repair techniques within Aerospace.
- A good working knowledge of regulations and requirements associated with aircraft modification installations.
- Production inspection experience
- TIG welding experience
- Application of 2K paint experience
- Composite component fabrication experience
- Good verbal and written skills
- Basic Academic Qualification with apprenticeship
- Basic IT Skills
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
- Work for a forward thinking and dynamic company
If you would like to be considered for the aforementioned position please submit an application or contact Tom Dugmore on 0117 9309 775