Migration Architect (SC)
Migration Architect (SC) - Contract - Hampshire - £competitive
Synergize Consulting are now hiring for a Migration Architect to work for a leading defence client based in Hampshire on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will define and lead the technical aspects of a large deployment in 'live service', which will include defining the migration from existing systems. The role will include working collaboratively with third party suppliers and customers.
- Previous architecture background with strong skills in design and documentation
- Background within defence sector or central government would be highly desirable.
- Experience of leading and defining system migrations
- Technical design and deployment skills with Web Proxys, System Gateways, Email Gateways, VPN solutions and Firewalls
- Some experience in Active Directory implementations
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to liaise with third party suppliers
- Due to the nature of the client it would be an advantage for candidates to hold, or be eligible and willing to undergo, a certain level of security clearance (SC).
If you are looking to take the next exciting step in your IT career, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.