A Data Analyst is required on a perm basis to join a team in Telford with our client a re-insurer and leading provider of closed life policies.
Skills required of the Data Analyst:
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook & Excel
- Solid mathematical aptitude - Degree or qualification in Mathematics or Computing
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Able to make effective decisions under pressure & maintain high level quality output
- Demonstrates good organisational skills and ability to think methodically/ analytically and be a problem solver
- Able to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Proven ability to adapt to change and have a flexible attitude at work
For more information, please apply now.
PERM - DATA ANALYST - TELFORD