Business Insight Analyst
Business Insight Analyst
Up to £40,000 per annum
Full time, Permanent
25 Days Holiday
Pension + Benefits
Can be based in either Bristol, Plymouth or Rosyth
My client, a key strategic partner to the UK Royal Navy and Ministry of Defence are currently recruiting a Business Insight Analyst with an understanding of the Naval Defence Marketplace and MOD processes.
Assisting the Naval Marine Strategy Team, you will contribute to strategic initiatives which will vary from the improvement of internal business development execution through to breaking into new international markets and the development of cutting edge technologies, products and services.
You will review business processes and capabilities and through market research and analysis of UK and overseas opportunities, customers, competitors and partners, will support the development of coherent and executable strategic plans.
The role demands extensive research, utilising numerous information sources, and subsequent presentation of the results in a manner which supports strategic and tactical decision making.
- Facilitating strategic initiatives
- Conducting market research/analysis and specific research programmes
- Identifying and qualifying future market sectors and capability gaps
- Assessing new business opportunities; potential market size and business implications
- Formulating strategic recommendations and presenting to Senior Management
Ideally, you will have:
- Knowledge of the naval defence marketplace and/or MOD processes.
- Worked within an engineering business
- An honours degree (or equivalent) in a business or engineering discipline
- Basic experience in market research, business and commercial mechanisms and processes
- Data analysis skills
- Outstanding presentation skills both written and in front of an audience.
- Excellent IT literacy, in particular advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel)
- Proactive, commercially focused, logical and analytical approach
What we can offer:
- Basic Salary in the region of £34,000 to £40,000
- Enhanced Pension
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Unrivalled development and training opportunities
- Multitude of other benefits you would expect from a FTSE 100 Organisation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation and progress your career in an interesting environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity, please either apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723 or at .