Project Administrator, West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Project Administrator.
The key responsibilities for the Project Administration include:
- Supporting governance by ensuring the timely submission of high quality reports.
- Manage risks and issues, escalating as appropriate and in a timely manner
- Providing regular status reports
- Work with key stakeholders to gather information and ensure data accuracy
- Establish agreed naming conventions and maintenance processes
- Developing and managing MS Project schedule.
- Willingness to get involved and pro-actively complete multiple activities
- Ability to work with and influence people at all levels to follow process
- Coordination, planning and organisation skills
- Initiative - ability to identify issues and act on them
- Attention to detail
The key experience and knowledge of the Project Administrator include:
- Previous experience in role of Project administrator or similar
- Experience in reporting and risk management in a
- Experienced in formal Project Management tools & techniques.
- Defined as Advanced MS Office skills (particularly Excel)
- Defined as Intermediate or Advanced MS Project skills
- Useful to have experience of Healthcare or Pharma businesses.
This is a contract role for a Project Administrator working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Project Administrator Role please send a CV or call 0207 654 1183 to discuss.