Oracle Developer (SC)
Oracle Developer (SC) - Contract - Hampshire - £competitive
Synergize Consulting are now hiring for an Oracle Developer to work for a leading defence client based in Hampshire on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will require skills with the OBIEE suite and the main remit will be to improve, implement and resolve a number of new requirements and issues within various bespoke OBIEE Inventory and Financial reports within an Inventory Reconciliation system.
Specifically required to examine each of the existing complex drill-down reports and modify them to reflect the new requirements of the business community.
- Strong skills within the OBIEE 11g product suite
- Development background with skills in design and resolution
- Some experience in Oracle 12c database
- Design and development of Datamodelling concepts using various tools like star schema and dimensional modelling
- Skills in developing data access queries through Oracle BI tools
- Strong SQL experience, specifically regarding query performance
- Due to the nature of the client, it would be an advantage for candidates to hold, or be eligible and willing to undergo, a certain level of security clearance (SC).
If you are looking to take the next exciting step in your IT career, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.