Key Account Manager - Manufacturing Engineering
Key Account Manager – Aerospace Manufacturing
£50,000 - £60,000 (OTE £80,000)
RT Consulting are working on behalf of a global leader in Engineering, Research and Development services. For many, many years our client has provided Engineering Consultancy services taking Projects from conception through to industrialisation for key organisation within Aerospace, Defence, Railway, Automotive and Energy sectors, among others.
We’re recruiting for a Key Account Manager to be based in the Midlands covering a key account throughout the UK, therefore the ability to travel UK wide is essential for this position.
Above all else we’re seeking an individual with a background in winning business in Manufacturing Engineering at a strategic level, with the ability to uncover customer challenges and leverage our client’s solutions to progress and deliver success.
The Key Account Manager will act as a functional link with the Global Account Manager, Account Managers operating with the accounts and Solutions for pre-sales.
- Reporting to the Sector Lead for UK Aerospace and Defence, the Account Manager will be responsible for leading the sales and profitability of a strategically important and prestigious account, laying the foundations for a long-term business partnership.
- The role involves growing a strategic account within the Manufacturing area offering group solutions in to Aerospace manufacturing. Knowledge of Factory 4.0 would be a distinct advantage or direct experience in Civil Aerospace Manufacturing
- Analysing and forecasting budget revenues in relation to the key account; creating initiatives and promotions that support the long term client relationship.
- Influencing and networking with clients to support key account plans and activities. This will include gaining company approval ahead of implementation, ensuring a seamless roll-out.
- Identify, select and prioritise major business needs to focus on and develop the Customer Business Plan to deliver targeted EBIT and Revenue
- Comfortable working with CRM systems and sales governance process.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Significant experience gained within the aerospace sector or technically orientated product arena; ideally with Manufacturing Engineering knowledge the successful candidate will be able to quickly demonstrate credibility with complex services to subject matter experts.
- Balances a drive for results with an eye for detail in account planning and qualification of opportunities. Manage stakeholders to ideally achieve a win-win for both client and our client.
- Experienced in managing complex and diverse routes to market and well-versed in solution selling.
- Knowledge of Factory 4.0 will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong networking skills and management of contract negotiations.
- Graduate calibre with a proven track record in transforming multi-million pound key account revenues.
- Excellent industry knowledge.
Please apply with your CV or contact me for further information – Kayleigh.email@example.com / 0117 9171500
Resource Group are acting as an employment/agency business in relation to this vacancy.