IT Security Manager
IT Security Manager - Permanent - Leatherhead, Surrey
An experienced IT Security Manager is required to join my client - one of the largest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK on a permanent basis in Leatherhead, Surrey.
An IT Security Manager is required to be responsible for the establishment and management of an industry best practice information Assurance and Information Security risk strategy and framework.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of developing, communicating technical and user information policies
- Strong knowledge of data protection and computer-related legislation
- SIEM, PAS, GDPR, DPA, Identity and Access Management, Monitoring, Data Loss Prevention Network Access Control, IA Policy and procedures development
- Experience of having full responsibility for IT/IA Security
- Creation of an Information Assurance policy
- Analyse and audit the security element of technical solutions, presenting finding to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintain Risk, Issue and Change registers for Information Security
- Review and manage the security element of IT Services provided by 3rd party suppliers
- Investigate suspected and actual breaches of security and undertake reporting/remedial action
If this is a role which would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.