Share this to social media xCAT/HPC Technical Consultant - Security Cleared
Work with the internal team to provide Cloud Admin skills for HPC environment using xCAT. The role will include provisioning of Linux and Windows environments.
• Minimum of general Linux experience and at least basic server hardware knowledge
• Familiarity with Windows and UNIX apps deployments
• Unix build and install skills.
• Preferably with HPC knowledge (Grid Scheduler - SGE/Open Grid Scheduler)
• xCAT knowledge
• UNIX is SLES
• OpenMPI, Engineering Apps, GPFS knowledge
• SC cleared and experience of working in an IL5 environment.
• Good documentation skills.