IT Security Consulant
Job Title: Security Consultant
Location: Holborn with local travel
Salary: £60,000 plus 5% flexible benefits
This role of the security consultant will be responsible for management and monitoring of adherence to SSCL programme and client security policies, procedures and guidelines across the Police account. The successful candidate will be tasked with identifying and managing risk. Including implementation of SSCL/client risk management methodologies.
The successful candidate will hold the relevant CLAS/CCP certification.
Security Consultant Key Responsibilities:
- Security Compliance and Risk Management to include:
Escalation point for all Security and Risk related matters within the account
Pen Testing Advice & Guidance
Advice on compliance to contractual requirements including ISO / IEC 27001, PCI / DSS, Codes of Connection, ISAE 3402
Advice on Threat and Intelligence Management (e.g GovCERT alerts)
Undertaking Physical Assessments (both internal and external)
Undertake Third Party supplier assessments.
Risk assessment and risk management activities.
- Security Tasks
- Security Documentation
- Security Reporting
- Security Meetings to include:
Attendance at regular consultancy security meetings
Attendance at ad hoc SSCL and client security meetings
Liaison with subject matter experts and special interest groups
Security Consultant Skills:
- Hold relevant qualifications or certifications relevant to role and customer account CISSP, CLAS, CCP SIRA
- Maintain awareness and understanding of security information risk management and assurance frameworks/approaches relevant to customer account.
- Conversant with security best practices (including ISO27001 and ISF) and relevant security legislation
- IT Security Management, Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines
- Risk Assessment
- Privacy and Compliance
- Security Operations and Incident Handling
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent CTC Consultancy jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent CTC Cyber Security jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent CTC Information Technology jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent CTC Policing jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent CTC Counter Terrorism jobs in London (Central)