Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for a Civilian Investigator to join The Initial Assessment Team reviews reports and intelligence relating to Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) with the Metropolitan Police.
The Initial Assessment Team reviews and assesses reports and intelligence relating to Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE), identifying risks and opportunities to be targeted both reactively and proactively, producing a time-sensitive daily return for the daily management meeting.
Successful candidates will need to Identify, review and conduct research in relation to CSE-related crime and intelligence reports
Main Responsibilities for this role
- Review crime reports relating to sex offences on children
- Assess the level of concern based on information and research
- Identify proactive investigation opportunities
- Identify substantive crime allegations within reports
- Maintain relevant spreadsheets/trackers
- Complete report administration
- Engage with and offer advice to officers Met-wide
Please be aware that this role involves reviewing detailed reports of sexual abuse of children.
- Good computer skills - Word, Excel
- CRIS, CRIMINT, PNC experience
- Intel background
- PND experience
- CSE/child abuse/sexual offences experience
Location: Empress State Building
Pay Rate: £15.88 (PAYE) £19.67 (Umbrella)
Contract Length: 5 months
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in London (Greater)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Legal jobs in London (Greater)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Policing jobs in London (Greater)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Public Sector jobs in London (Greater)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Security jobs in London (Greater)