Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for two Civilian Investigators to join ongoing investigations into Historical Serious Sexual Offences involving allegations of rape and prostitution. Successful candidate will be posted to Operation Borden with the Metropolitan Police.
Main Responsibilities for this role
- Trace and interview victims of sexual offences
- Trace and interview significant witnesses
- Conduct enquiries to locate and trace witnesses who hold corroborative evidence to sexual offences.Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate
Would have previous and recent experience of working on Serious Sexual Offices or Sapphire teams, the ideal candidate would also be ABE trained.
Contract Length: 5 months
Location: Empress State Building
Pay Rate: £15.88 (PAYE) £19.67 (Umbrella)
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in London (Greater)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Legal jobs in London (Greater)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Policing jobs in London (Greater)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Public Sector jobs in London (Greater)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Security jobs in London (Greater)