Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for two Civilian Investigators to join ongoing investigations with Child Abuse Investigations teams (CAIT) / Sapphire units for the Metropolitan Police. Successful candidate will be posted to Operation Whitechurch.
Main Responsibilities for this role
- Interviewing victims and witnesses
- Managing property and exhibits in accordance with force policy and guidance
- collecting and processing CCTV evidence and dealing with forensic submissions
Will have recent experience of CAIT/Sapphire who is VRI trained and used to working within a Major Enquiry Team and via an MIR
Pay Rate: £15.88 (PAYE) £19.67 (Umbrella)
Contract Length: 5 months
Location: Cam Road, Stratford
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in London (East)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Legal jobs in London (East)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Policing jobs in London (East)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Public Sector jobs in London (East)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Investigation jobs in London (East)