Commercial Officer - FTSE100 Global Organisation - Extremely Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a Commercial Officer to work for a prestigious FTSE 100 global organisation. The Commercial Officer will gain a full understanding of the Business' operations and would suit a professional with previous experience in contract management or a graduate looking to take their first step into a career in Industry.
Specific responsibilities will include preparing and submitting proposals to external customers, negotiating contract amendments and providing interpretation and guidance on the provisions of contractual agreements to internal stakeholders. The successful candidate will gain a full understanding of the Business' operations through the preparation of internal reports, under the supervision of the Commercial Manager. Additional responsibilities will include reviewing departmental procedures, identifying potential improvement opportunities and promoting best practice.
This role would suit a professional with previous experience in contract management or a graduate looking to take their first step into a career in Industry. Excellent communication and negotiation skills are vital as you will engage with staff at all levels of the organisation. We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a strong analytical approach, and good presentation skills. Key areas of competency we require are as follows:
- Previous experience in Defence contracting and/or Degree-level qualification in Law or a Business-related discipline
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Highly effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong track record in balancing multiple priorities and a varied workload
- Clean current UK driving licence
For more information on this exceptional opportunity, apply now.