Cloud Systems Engineer
Opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to work for a global blue chip company in Telford. You would join a dedicated team of Cloud SME's working on specialist PaaS projects, developing, supporting and delivering cutting edge Cloud solutions to customers.
As a Cloud Systems Engineer you would be responsible for:
- Developing and configuring new and existing Cloud tooling, products and services
- Liaising with CTO, product owners and Senior Systems Engineer to develop Cloud solutions
- Developing knowledge of cloud provider roadmaps
- Implementing new capabilities into the offerings and service catalogues
- Advising on engineering standards, procedures, methods, tools and techniques
- Contributing to reviews and audits of projects from an engineering perspective
Candidates will be technically skilled in:
- The Solution Development Lifecycle
- Improvement methodologies
- Cloud tools, technologies and platforms
- Envoy Cloud Computing
Due to the nature of this role candidates must be willing and eligible to go through SC level clearance. This requires a minimum 5 years permanent UK residency and a valid UK passport.
If you are interested in developing your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment please apply within or contact Rebecca Richardson for further information 0113 200 2237.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.