Test Manager - Data Analytics
Test Manager (Data Analytics) - Home Office
DATA ANALYTICS, QA, TESTING, TEST SOLUTIONS, OPEN SOURCE, CLOUD, QUALITY ASSURANCE
Croydon based opportunity working for the Home Office within their Data Analytics Capability Programme - up to 22% pension contribution, flexi work time, family friendly benefits and more.
The Home Office Data Analytics Capability (HODAC) programme delivers a service that enables the department to analyse the data it receives and holds, in an efficient and intelligent way.
The position itself will lead the definition and implementation of a QA and test strategy for multiple projects or large and complex programs and coordinating technical and business goals across a number of test levels.
Use of data analytics technologies improves risk analysis, resource allocation and operational delivery within the department, driving efficiency and reducing costs, and supporting the continued delivery of the objectives of preventing terrorism, cutting crime, reducing immigration and promoting growth.
- Leading the definition and implementation of a QA and test strategy for multiple projects or large and complex programs and coordinating technical and business goals across a number of test levels
- Initiating and influencing the effective delivery of QA and test analysis within an agile environment including the overall development of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience with the use of a broad range of tools, including open source and cloud based, to support the delivery of QA and test and to enable the implementation of test automation where needed, specifically Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience managing teams working across multiple locations;
- Strong technical skills, including querying and scripting language skills;
- Data Analytics experience
- Proven experience of performing a testing role in a government department
- Experience working within a multi supplier environment
If you would like to have a discussion about the role or for some further details, please do not hesitate to contact Jonny Mills at Experis UK. Otherwise please apply to the role by following the link provided.