SC Cleared* OBIEE Developer -OBIEE 11g/Oracle Database 12c/SQL
SC Cleared* OBIEE Developer (OBIEE 11g, Oracle Database 12c, Oracle BI, SQL) is urgently required by our Global Defence and IT Services Company for an initial 3 months contract, to be based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Our client requires an OBIEE developer to help them improve, implement and resolve a number of new requirements surrounding numerous complex OBIEE Inventory and Financial reports.
- Experience in OBIEE 11g product suite
- Experience in Oracle Database 12c
- Design and develop repositories
- Design and development of data modelling concepts using various tools like star schema and dimensional modelling
- Design of, and placing data in, physical, business and presentation layers
- Design and develop dashboards, including interactive and drill-down/through paths
- Design and develop analyses, reports and ad hoc queries
- Develop data access queries through Oracle BI tools
- Experience with agents and OBIEE security
- Strong SQL experience, specifically regarding query performance
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.