Security Cleared* Security Analyst/Support (SIEM,Vulnerability)
BS or SC Security Cleared* Security Analyst (Support/Administration/Change) (SIEM,Vulnerability) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Canary Wharf, Bracknell or Stevenage.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background as a Security Analyst, particularly in the area of SIEM/Vunerability. Our client is also happy to accept candidates who have a security background in at least 2 of the following: Windows, Unix, Administration, Web Security, Email Security, Endpoint Protection, Intrusion detection/prevention, networks/firewalls.
Security Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and approving security change request, interfacing with delivery teams, architects, SDM's and CISO to review (approve/reject) changes, which may have a security impact on the account.
- Analysing and collating data, produced from the various technical security tools, determining the relevance and impact to assigned customer.
- Production of reports, where required, and provision of security-related advice to CISO/Information Security Manager and customer on analysed data, to ensure security risks, alerts and events are managed to a professional standard.
- Manage security incidents and investigations; Leavers/Starters process (in conjunction with the Security Administrator); Privilege Access process and advising the Patch management team of all vulnerability notifications.
- Auditing of processes to ensure consistent with company policies, amending/updating, where necessary.
- Develop relationships with central Security Operations Centre.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
* the successful candidate must be willing to under BS/SC clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.