Information Assurance Architect - DV role
A government body who are the leader in the UK for R&D destined for the UK military is looking for an Information Assurance Architect to work at their site in the south east. This is a role that will require you to have DV clearance due to the nature of the work they do there. Because this is an R&D site they also have many positions going especially in cyber and you may find you next contract after.
- A secure location in the south west that is controlled by the MoD police. You will be escorted to your building once through the gate but you can rest assured that this is one of the safest places to work in the UK
- Advise the MoD about its cyber needs, as one of their main advisors they will listen to what you have to say and will put it into practice accordingly, giving you the ability to have a huge impact on the future of cyber in the UK.
- The opportunity to improve yourself as you help discover new ways of doing cyber, you will leave being a much better cyber consultant and will become a go to person in certain areas.
- CISSP qualified
- DV cleared
- Experience of military CIS systems.
- Previous experience of the MOD, its organisation and processes.
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about contracting in the public sector contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialties: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM