(SC) Programme Scheudler

Location
Reading
Salary
Negotiable
Posted
22 Feb 2017
Closes
22 Mar 2017
Ref
PROGSCHED-AJH
Contact
Aime-Jane Humphries
Clearance Level
SC
Job Type
Contract
The chosen candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience at Programme level.

Job Description:

Brief Role Summary:



This Role is estimated to be a 70% focus on producing and managing Microsoft project Schedules in support of either the Implementation lead or supporting the collective of project managers on the account in routine schedule maintenance activity, The remaining 30% will be targeted towards supporting Other PMO activity including document management, deliverable acceptance, project Report creation, and supporting the implementation and impacting of change requests.


The role is required to provide Planning Support for the programme as a whole and will focus upon directly supporting the implementation / delivery programme lead to create, maintain and report progress using Microsoft Project.

Responsibilities include but not limited to :

*Create Programme Level and Project Level Schedules within Microsoft Project
*Produce weekly Schedule Performance reports
*Assist PMO in production of producing adhoc client specific reports
*Support in the creation of Earned Value in line with the monthly financial cycle.
*Ability to work unsupervised, given only direction and a set of priorities

Qualifications:


*Strong Excel and Microsoft Project Skills
*Strong communication skills to be able to communicate with Programme Director and Programme Managers
*Earned Value knowledge - understand of SPI and CPI
*2+ Years MS Project Experience and creation of project schedules

Daily rate £300 per day
SC clearance





Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.

LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.