Senior Air Traffic Control Officer (SATCO) - Lincolnshire
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Air Traffic Control Officer to join a leading FTSE 100 organisation based at RAF Barkston Heath, Lincolnshire, responsible for the safe delivery of all Air Traffic Services to support the contract. Liaising and working closely with all stakeholders to exceed customer requirements whilst maintaining legal and contractual compliance.
- Responsible for the leadership, management, training, development, conduct and welfare of all the ATS, AMS, Flight Planning and Operations Clerks at RAF Barkston Heath.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all aspect of ATS, AMS and all associated Operational Delivery
- Lead on all aspects of ATS, AMS and all associated Operational Delivery. Liaising with the customer and any/all military personnel in support of and to ensure contact delivery.
- Ensure ATS delivery is in compliance with CAA SRG, MAA, RAF STANEVAL
- Champion a total safety culture and is responsible for compliance with all ASMS, SMS, Quality, Health, Safety and Environment regulations.
- Thorough working knowledge of Military ATS delivery under the terms of the MAA RAs and Series 3000 documents.
- ATC Flight Safety Officer (ATC FSO) qualified.
- The SATCO is to be SQEP and validated in all disciplines. Aerodrome and Ground controlling and an OJTI in all disciplines.
Successful candidate requirements;
- Able to demonstrate significant airfield management experience/qualifications in both a military and civilian Air Traffic Control environment
- Able to demonstrate experience in air safety related role within both a military and civilian Air Traffic Control environment.
- Able to demonstrate previous personnel management experience preferably in an ATC environment
- Previous military Air Traffic Control experience.
- ATC CAA license Aerodrome.
- European Class 3 Medical (ATC) current
- OJTI experience
- Full valid UK driving license
- Experience of working in a military environment, preferably flying training.
- IT literate - MS Word, Excel.
What's on offer?
- Flexible benefits package
- Part of a FTSE 100 Organisation with excellent work/life balance
- Pension scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a well established and growing organisation!
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment