Customer Engagement Manager
Customer Engagement Manager - marketing, BTL, below-the-line, B2B, business-to-business, print, design, communications
London - £65,000 per annum + excellent benefits - Permanent
My client, a forward-thinking organisation who aiming to improve financial capability of the UK population, is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Engagement Manager to deliver high quality corporate platforms - both real and virtual - to promote areas of work central to our clients' Business Plan, their corporate story and corporate messages.
The post holder will be tasked with monitoring and evaluating use of corporate brand, and brand value. They will also be responsible for building strong working relationships with the CEO and other Directors to ensure corporate narrative and messages are used consistently
It is essential that the successful candidate possesses the following experience:
- Experience of protecting and developing corporate brands
- Experience of sourcing, developing and maximising the impact of corporate platforms, real and virtual.
- Evaluation of brand strength and reputation.
- First class communications skills, including written and oral communication, influencing and persuasion, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Proven experience in promoting corporate narratives and messages using both real and virtual platforms
- Excellent resource management skills: money, people, time.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience of working in a complex organisation with wide web of stakeholders, work streams and messages
- A passion to innovate and make a difference.
- Ability to deliver projects within inter-departmental teams.
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly. If you require further information about this opportunity, please contact James on 0161 9243929 or james.spence-.