DV Cleared Wintel Engineer
DV Cleared Wintel Engineer - Contract - Gloucestershire.
A global IT services company is searching for a DV Cleared Wintel Engineer to join their team on a contract basis in Gloucestershire. The role will involve working for a large defence organisation so DV clearance is required.
The Wintel Engineer will provide specialist support for all approved servers, workstations, laptops, hand-held devices and peripherals.
- Monitoring and making recommendations regarding the performance of servers and UADs within the environment.
- Maintaining and improving the security of the system to high government standards.
- Perform detailed analysis on server failures or review the analysis performed by a second line team and present this as a report in order to improve the system availability statistics by reducing recurring system downtime.
- Current DV clearance
- Windows Server 2008 and above
- Active Directory
- Virtualisation Technologies
- Investigating and resolving defects in previously created packages
- Ability to work in close co-operation with customer staff
- McAfee AV solutions NetBackup
- Sanctuary Application and Device Control Scripting
- HP Radia
- HP Protect Tools
- Deep Secure Product Suite
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.