Senior Functional Consultant
Role: Senior Functional Consultant
Salary: Up to £55k + Flexible benefits
Clearance: SC or BPSS
Sopra Steria is currently seeking to recruit a Senior OEBS Functional Consultant to join our Aero, Defense and Security division on a permanent basis. You will be working within a large manufacturing environment that supports over 4000 users, which is experiencing significant growth across its large working operations.
Essential skills & experience:
- Experience in OEBS implementation / support
- Full cycle implementation experience in any of the EBS suite families, preferably Manufacturing, Supply chain & Procurement.
- Experience in OEBS Release 12 environment
- Implementation or upgrade project experience, including: requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis,functional design documentation, user acceptance testing
- Knowledge of Oracle architecture
- Client facing experience/previous Consultancy exposure
- Team player - proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills (proactive, forward thinking, pragmatic and good business awareness)
- User Interaction/training
- Gap Analysis
Successful applicants will gain from career progression and training/development.
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology.
With over 38,000 employees in more than 20 countries and revenue of €3.6 billion in 2015, this is a great time to join the organisation as you will be pivotal to our continued development and growth plans. We’re offering you the opportunity to do more too - using your business skills and knowledge, and your creativity, to add more value than clients would traditionally expect.
About this Company
On offer is the opportunity to work for a European leader in digital transformation. The roles come with competitive salaries, the opportunity for further development and the potential for a wide and diverse career within Sopra Steria.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.