Security Architect/Consultant - Symantec/Forcepoint/Qualys
Security Architect/Security Consultant (Symantec Endpoint & Data Centre Security, Forcepoint Web & Email, Qualys Vulnerability Scanning, Security Design) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 10 month contract, to be based in Bracknell (Location can be flexible for right candidate).
Responsibilities and Skills
- Security Design Architect with extensive design experience of designing HLD & LLD's across multiple technical security controls. Specific technologies include Endpoint Protection & Encryption, Content filtering;
- They need to be able to undertake HLD/LLD activity and be comfortable communicating to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Strong Consultative experience;
- Requirements capture;
- Translation of requirements into high and low level;
- Design documents in line with company standards;
- Management of design documents through Design Approvals Board;
- Supporting the deployment of the solutions;
- Ability to work with Technical and Operations staff in order to ensure the firewall designs take account of and Inter-operate correctly with other infrastructure components;
- Able to clearly communicate the firewall solution to other architects working on the project;
- To be able to work within a large project team and adhere to the required timescales;
- Symantec Endpoint & Data Centre Security
- Forcepoint Web & Email
- Qualys Vulnerability Scanning
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Diversity Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Bracknell
- Cyber Security None / Undisclosed Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Bracknell
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Bracknell
- Security None / Undisclosed Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Bracknell