IT Security Analyst
IT Security Analyst - Telford - Permanent
An IT Security Analyst is required to join our client in Telford - a global consolidator of closed-life services and long term pensions, on a permanent basis.
An IT Security Analyst will be responsible for protecting the production environment from internal and external unauthorised access to data and information through real time monitoring and alerting. As well as to support the on-going technical aspects of ISO27001, CIS (SANS) top 20 and other appropriate compliance efforts.
Key Skills Required:
- IT Security frameworks
- CIS (SANS)
- In depth IT security skills, audit skills and compliance to regulatory requirements
- Windows, Unix, Linux, SQL & Oracle and Network architecture
- Monitor security policy compliance by conducting continual technical audits
- Regularly review Microsoft, HP and 3rd Party applications patching vulnerabilities
- Participate in complex design of technology solutions
- Management of internal and external penetration tests where required
- Support investigations into security issues to satisfactory conclusion
If this is a role which would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.