Validation Consultant - West London - Contract
My client a top pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit a Validation Consultant to join its team in West London on a contract basis. The Validation Consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Tests a complete system or unit on new or revised programs to determine if all data is properly processed.
- Knowledge of both manual and automated testing
- Support validation efforts by debugging software on simulators and diagnostic instruments. Knowledge of software testing with the ability to follow written procedures.
- Must be detail oriented to identify discrepancies between actual and expected results.
- The Validation Consultant is also responsible for creating and/or operating key departmental processes and procedures, acting as a departmental QMS expert and co-ordinating system IT Continuity tests.
- The Validation Consultant will be responsible for: authoring departmental documentation (new processes e.g. Document Management Plan, etc)
- Operating and maintaining key departmental processes (including documentation) such as Change Control, Self-Inspection programme (schedule and checklist), Risk Log and Document Index acting as Change Control
- Document Index and Self Inspection Administrator for departmental processes performing new departmental QMS Reviewer role (review/gap analysis/approve local SOPs against Global policies and procedures)
- Creating, maintaining and co-ordinating Site IT Systems
- Continuity Test Schedule review and updating Site IT Continuity Plan, as required co-ordination of records retention policy within the department
Key skills for the Validation Consultant
- Essential Proven capability in writing documentation (e.g. project, support, departmental, etc)
- Demonstrable understanding of Change Control and Document Management processes
- Ability to coordinate complex tasks between various departments and personnel (including developing plans, coordinating effort, resolving issues and ensuring compliance to all relevant standards and methodologies) to implement new ways of working
- Proficient with standard desktop tools
- Previous involvement within the Pharmaceutical environment (GMP and/or 21 CFR part 11)
- Desirable Exposure to working within Quality Management Systems
- Familiar with principles of IT Continuity System Testing
- Previous involvement in technical support environment (e.g. 1st or 2nd line support)
This is a contract role for a Validation Consultant working for a top company. To apply to the Validation Consultant please send a CV or call to discuss options.