Job Title: Assessor
Location: West Brompton, London (this role will require frequent travel around the London area)
Salary: £34,000 to £38,000 plus 5% flexible benefits
As a member of the Recruitment Management Team, the assessors will be responsible for the delivery of the National Police Promotion Framework (NPPF) for police officers seeking promotion to the rank of Sergeant or Inspector to the required standards maintaining accreditation as an approved centre able to deliver and assess a range of qualifications.
Assessor Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the agreed processes, standards, timescales and quality control meet the requirement of the National Police promotions Framework and accredited centre status.
- Managing and scheduling your own work to required timescales, quality and Service levels.
- Working as part of a team to deliver a high quality professional candidate experience through the assessment process.
- To act as main contact point and support for customers to resolve internal escalated queries and complaints.
- To manage changes within own area through the change management process.
- To maintain/update procedural documentation.
- To comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- To build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, customer, clients, suppliers and other Forces.
Assessor Required Skills
- An appropriate qualification to meet assessor criteria by governing body.
- To be operational credible with an in depth knowledge and understanding of policing having a proven track record at management level.
- Excellent strategic policing awareness and the impact on forces priorities and operational policing.
- Highly developed influencing skills.
- Adopts a coaching and mentoring style to develop individuals.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make and communicate difficult decisions and messages.
About the Company
SSCL is a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and Sopra Steria who delivers a range of high quality shared services for our Government and Police clients, enabling them to operate more efficiently and more effectively. SSCL provide Finance & Accounting, HR & Payroll and Procurement as well as specialist client-specific services. SSCL has five UK Centres of Excellence and, by streamlining and modernising systems and processes in the back office, we are transforming the way these services are delivered - providing better value for our clients and better value for the UK taxpayer.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent CTC Central Government jobs in London (Central)
- £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent CTC Consultancy jobs in London (Central)
- £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent CTC Human Resources jobs in London (Central)
- £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent CTC Policing jobs in London (Central)
- £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent CTC Public Sector jobs in London (Central)