PMO Analyst (SC Cleared)
We are looking an SC Cleared PMO Analyst to join our client, a telecommunications giant, based in London for 3 months
Role: SC Cleared PMO Analyst
Provide support and leadership in establishing and executing against mission-critical activities for starting up or mobilising a new or existing accounts. Key activities include establishing and executing against Day 1 organization structure, workforce transition, governance processes, communications plan, customer satisfaction assessment processes and risk management processes. The Mobilisation Manager serves as the primary team liaison to leadership groups internally and at the client organization. This position is a key member of the business unit which executes pre-award and signed contracts to transition them to an in life/steady state relationship. This team sets up the business-critical activities essential to successful execution of large contract on-boarding and transition. Additionally, this team arranges resources for complete delivery of services to client customers during in-life phase and completion of financial profile.
As the PMO Analyst, responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of the HR/staffing, communications, governance, customer satisfaction and other key activities for the account team.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Primary interface with bid, delivery and resourcing units
- Documenting Day 1 organization charts, governance structure, staffing/migration plans, and escalation processes.
- Facilitating fully all resourcing required including staffing for the Day 1 account team, including relevant transitioned employees and back-office support.
- Developing communications plan and supporting materials.
- Establishing and managing CSAT processes/reporting, including account-specific activities.
- Updating account performance documents inc CGR and operational forecasts.
- Creation and assignment of the Account team's Contract Obligation Matrix
- Providing inputs into and pressure-testing transition/transformation goals/plans.
- 5 years account/contract management experience in a service provider or outsourced environment involving complex, global accounts.
- Demonstrated people leadership experience in a team-based environment (virtual or in person) and in demanding, transaction-based situations.
- Expertise in leading and facilitating meetings for audiences consisting of clients, team members to executive level management and departmental directors.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with and leverage both internal and external organizations.
- Track record of successful implementation of efficient business processes to maximize account team profitability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and documentation skills.
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Willingness to travel.
- ITIL certification.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs in the first instance and contact Sophie Garty on 0161 924 3651.