Lead Microsoft Cloud Architect-Azure,Exchange,Active Directory
Lead Microsoft Cloud Architect-Azure, Exchange, Active Directory, O365 is urgently required by our Global IT Services client for a rolling 3-month home based contract. We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in Microsoft enterprise platforms particularly large scale project design and implementation for Azure, Identity, Exchange, Skype For Business, Active Directory and O365.The applicant should have experience of design and deliver of complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions with a successful track record of delivery, and a broad understanding of technology and how it is applied.The role holder will undertake analysis, discovery and design & development activities within our client's key accounts and projects. In addition we are looking for individuals who will be able and willing to engage in pre-sales and bid activities throughout the UK, qualifying leads, costing and crafting solutions as part of a team, work on tenders / proposals.
Reporting into the Portfolio Applications Development Manager, the candidate should be a self-starter showing initiative to take the lead across the exchange piece covering design and service - not just focusing on projects.
Well developed communication skills and technical skills particularly on Microsoft Enterprise platforms and Server Products. Essential Skills
* A clear track record of application hands on design and development using Microsoft toolsets and platforms will be required
* Clearly demonstrate customer and business orientation, be comfortable in customer presentation and customer workshop environments and have expertise in the use of chosen methods and tools.
* A genuine interest in Azure, Exchange & Office 365 - looking to the Office 365 road map to keep abreast of future changes.
* Be able to demonstrate experience of being the applications solution lead on at least one major project/bid.
* Competent enough in exchange to challenge timelines and approaches to ensure the most cost effective migration is selected.
* Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment
* Experienced in root cause analysis and undertaking of diagnostic examinations to resolve client issues or softwareSkills mandatory:
* Awareness of Exchange Architecture - best practice for the design of a solution to suit various different customer requirements for messaging On Premise, Hybrid & Online
* Demonstrate a clear track record in at least two or more skills area such as Reporting solutions, Collaboration solutions and / or Integration solutions. You should also be able to demonstrate experience in a wide range of technology areas
* Ability to craft bid responses - Construct estimates across design, build, deployment and support
* Know how to size Exchange using the MS provided calculators and how to plan for resilience in hybrid type deployments
* Practical Azure, Exchange & Skype4B product experience - installing, configuring, development and deploying solutions
* Aware of Client Access Serves, Edge Proxy Servers, Iron Gate and configuring mail-flow to support different requirements
* Knowledge of the Exchange RBAC model, Exchange PowerShell API and its uses
* Knowledge of Office 365 admin settings for Exchange, ADFS, Directory Synchronization, FIM and the road map for these. This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.